Chief Executive Officer
- Fitter Machinist by Trade
- 20 years Mining Recruitment experience
- Certificate in Safety Management
- Diploma: Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Founder of CORESTAFF / Previous founder of Extraman
Chief Financial Officer
- Graduated Curtin University WA, with a Bachelor of Commerce, Majoring in Accounting.
- CPA - Certified Practicing Accountant
- 12 Years in the Automotive Industry as a Senior Financial Controller for AHG (Automotive Holdings Group) and Audi.
- Executive Chairman - Capiteq Limited (Airnorth)
- Chairman – Regional Aviation Association of Australia
- Director / Trustee – Aviation Industry Superannuation
- Australasian Representative on Embraer’s Advisory Board
- Founding Member – Australian Aviation Association’s Forum
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Special Projects Consultant
- Previously, Barry was the Northern Territory Treasurer & Mines Minister
- Barry has also worked in various executive roles, including: Chairman of the Darwin Port Authority, Chairman of Airnorth, Chairman International All Sports & Consultant for the Australian Pipeline Trust.
Perth Branch Manager
- 15 years Mining experience
- Restricted Quarry Manager’s ticket
- Over 8 years Mining recruitment experience
- Previously Branch Manager with Extraman
Kalgoorlie Branch Manager
- 5 years Mining Recruitment experience.
- Tamara is a true Goldfields local having lived in Kalgoorlie for over 19 years.
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Diploma in Business Management.
WA Business Manager
- 10 years recruitment experience covering Mining & Construction - Executive, Technical & Blue Collar roles
- 15 years senior management experience
- High level business development experience
- Experience across Mining, Construction & Logistics sectors
- Has lived and worked in regional WA
- Member – WA Mining Club
- 14 years Mining Recruitment experience
- Experienced Shotfirer, Driller and Mobile Plant Operator
- Bachelor of Psychology (Occupational Psychology)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Masters in Industrial Relations (UWA)
Kalgoorlie Business Manager
- Born and raised in the Kalgoorlie Goldfields.
- 11 years Mining Recruitment & HR experience.
- Previous Human Resources Manager in the drilling industry.
- Extensive Business Development experience.
- Diploma of Human Resources.
- Certificate in Injury Management.
National OHSE&S Manager
- 23 years experience implementing safety management systems and training (Certificate IV Safety Practitioner)
- Industrial Relations Degree
- Post Graduate Degree in OSH from Curtin University
- Industrial Hygiene course at Harvard University in Boston USA
National IT & Communications Manager
- 25 years experience in the I.T Industry
- Has previously held both technical and management roles in organisations such as Department of Defence and the Australian Securities & Investments Commission.
- Engaged as a consultant for Australian and U.S based commercial organisations and the United Nations.
Western Australia General Manager
- Worked for ten years as a Mining Superintendent and holds a Restricted Quarry Managers Certificate
- Most recently 10 years mining recruitment experience overseeing Branches in Kalgoorlie, Perth and South Australia
Gold Coast Branch Manager
- 14 years Recruitment and Management experience including Mining, Executive and Medical recruitment
- Previously National General Manager with two international Recruitment Company’s.
- Founder of Crewesharp Medical Recruitment.
Brisbane Permanent Recruitment Manager
- Bachelor of Arts
- Five years Mining Recruitment experience
- Lived & serviced mining clients in WA, regional & SE Qld
- Former State Manager, Director & shareholder of Extraman
Darwin Branch Manager
- 10 years Mining Recruitment experience
- Previous Branch Manager for Skilled & Manpower in Darwin
- Bachelor of Science
- Previous Project Manager for Rio Tinto L/Hire contracts
Mount Isa Branch Manager
- 10 years Mining Recruitment experience
- Senior Training & HR roles with Rio Tinto & Bechtel
- Specialty studies in Employee Relations
- Mining Diesel Fitter by trade
Townsville Branch Manager
- 5 years recruitment experience
- 15yrs + Management experience
- Cert IV OHS / WHSO (Construction)
- 21 year Townsville Local