2nd Class Welder
CoreStaff Perth are currently seeking an experienced 2nd Class Welder for a busy manufacturing company based in Welshpool.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous MIG and/or TIG welding experience
- Previous production or manufacturing experience
- Current driver’s licence
- Be able to pass a medical and drug screen
- Be available to commit to ongoing work
What’s on Offer:
- Immediate start
- Morning shift pay rate $32 an hour + penalties
- Afternoon shift pay rate $36 an hour + penalties
- Monday to Friday
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Perth Metro based work – NOT FIFO
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will commence immediately!