At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client one of WA’s mining drilling specialist is currently seeking a Training Administrator for an immediate commencement working SOR.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the training department with all their administrative functions
Identifying training requirements for all new starters – booking and communicating that training to the team and candidate/employee.
- Compliancy and document control
- Strong training and administration background
- Previous exposure to mining and drilling would be advantageous
- Strong administration & data entry skills
- High attention to detail, and capacity to multi task
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application today.
Job Reference: 200054921
Contact Name: Trisha Clark