- Blue Chip Mining Company
- Moranbah | Blackwater Location
- Various rosters and contract on offer
About the Company
Our client is Australia’s largest coal production and export company with several mines located in the Bowen Basin and Blackwater region. Due to increased production and positive growth projections we are looking for experienced multiskilled Administration Officers with a great attitude, and high attention to detail.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support ensuring effective record keeping, document management and coordination of project related reporting
- Efficient records, diary and calendar management
- Book flights & accommodation – interaction with SAMS
- Efficient records management, diary management and
- Onboarding and coordination of training
- Assist with request for quotes / tender documentation
- Report writing
- Provide secretariat support for project meetings, and other meeting as required
- Liaise and develop strong effective relationships with stakeholders
- Maintain financial, procurement and administrative spreadsheets and databases as required
- Vehicle bookings
- Prestart inspection compliance
- Contract administration
- Auditing and Assurance
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 (or willingness to obtain)
- At least 3 years’ current experience in a similar role
- Previous or current SAP & Fiori knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise tasks within a fast paced team environment
- Understanding of and experience in records management and/or document control
- Ability to support productive working relationships
- Able to work to a set roster
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or contact our office today on 38275900 to discuss further.
Please note that all applications will be reviewed upon submission, with only shortlisted candidates contacted further in regards to the role.
Job Reference: 200053408
Contact Name: Melani Coetzee