CoreStaff are currently looking for an all-round Office Administrator for our client based in Kwinana
About the role:
- Assist with month end progress claims and daywork sheets to ensure all works are claimed and in order
- Onboarding new personnel and liaise with clients when mobilising staff to site.
- Assist and ensure blue collar employees have site inductions completed and supplied accompanying tickets and documentation
- Document management
- Timesheet reconciliation and blue collar liaison for correct wage inputs
- Reception assistance
- Responding to customer queries via phone, in person and email
- ad hoc duties
- Extensive experience in an Administration or office environment
- Previous experience within the construction industry, ideally mining, oil & gas or civil construction company
- IT knowledge and skills an advantage especially with Microsoft office suite especially excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Well organised, strong time management skills
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday
- Temp to Perm for the right candidate
- Hourly rate of $32.03
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
CoreStaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.