Allrounder – Civil
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client is construction company
About The Job
Two week project – Machine operations and labouring duties assisting with sub divisions and general civil construction duties
- Successful applicants will undertake a range of responsibilities:
- Machine operations of bobcats and excavators simple earthworks and construction as required on project – must have experience
- General labouring including heavy manual tasks.
- Experience and knowledge with use of PPE and able to follow WHS initiatives
- Organised, a good attention to detail, and able to manage time efficiently.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years Excavator exprience using up 35 tonne machines and general labouring experience on a similar sub division projects
- White Card
- Current Excavator Licence
- Hold a current Driver Licence and reliable transport
- Meal and travel allowance are provided
This is an excellent opportunity to join a construction company building Australia’s workforce.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Shotlisted candidates will be notified