Allrounder Operators – Contaminated Soil Removal Project – FIFO
Are you an Experienced Mobile Plant Allround Operator who is experienced in Contaminated Soil / Demolition / Civil projects?
We are looking for candidates with experience on some/all of the below equipment:
Dozer Operators: D10 and D6/8 with GPS Dozers
Grader Operators: 14M/16M Graders
Loader Operators: CAT 988/992 Wheel Loaders
Moxy – IT Operators
These 6 roles are working on a new contaminated soil /demolition/civil project. FIFO ex Perth to a large civil/mining site in the Pilbara.
Roster: 3&1 FIFO – Starting in August 2020
- Proven previous experience operating mobile plant equipment in a demolition/civil environment
- Valid Asbestos removal qualifications (highly desirable)
- Current C class drivers licence or higher
- Ability to pass a medical & drug/alcohol screen
- An exceptionally high standard for safety & compliance to site protocols
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.