At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Epping, have a proud history in high end caravanning vehicles has recently commenced an exciting new era of manufacturing. We are currently seeking experienced caravan builders to work in their production area. The successful applicants would be required to work day shift with possible overtime available daily and on weekends.
About The Job
You will work as a valued team member in the assembly and building of high end caravan products. You will use air, hand and power tools in order to produce these vehicles in line with Australian Standards
- Building framework
- Fit parts and assemble interior panels
- Use hand-held, air and power tools
- Work in a team and individually
- Ability to use hand-held air and power tools
- Previous assembly or mechanical experience
- Ability to use a panel saw
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Casual role with view to permanency
- Epping Location
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Stephanie today on 03 8842 1666 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200053757
Contact Name: Leon Silver