CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion we are seeking an Underground Auto Electrician. This position is a residential role therefore no accommodation is provided.
Our client is based west of Charters Towers and provides a bus service from the township. The roster is 7/7 rotating and is an ongoing opportunity.
To be considered for this role you must have the following licences/documents and attributes:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to attend a pre-employment medical including D&A testing
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Trade Qualified Auto Electrician
- Proven experience in Hard rock mining minimum of 2 years
- Must reside in Charters Towers or have accommodation
- Above award hourly rate
- Must be available for an immediate start
This position is a residential role therefore no accommodation is provided.
Please upload your resume and click the “Apply Now” button below
“Thank you for your application”
CoreStaff Townsville – (07) 4771 8200
Job Reference: 200055474
Contact Name: Jamie Lee Smith