At Corestaff, we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Feel like part of the team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
One of our largest civil clients has an exciting opportunity working at one of the Hunter Valley’s largest mine sites. We require an experienced Backhoe operator for 7-8 months worth of work as part of the exploratory crew.
Do you live in Muswellbrook? Great! This is one close to home for you. If not, this is a residential role and you must be located within 100kms or 1 hour drive of Muswellbrook.
You will require:
- Available for an immediate start (pending inductions and medicals)
- Minimum of 12 months operating experience in backhoes
- Current NSW Black Coal Board Medical or ability to pass
- RII’s or VOC’s on excavator OR backhoe
- Live in the area or the ability to work away from home
To become a part of the Corestaff Crew, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or cal our friendly recruitment team on 02 4044 0412 if you have further questions
Job Reference: 200052298
Contact Name: Amy Alexander