At Corestaff, We pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Feel like part of the team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
The South region is all systems go in the civil sector. With projects ranging from Road and Infrastructure works, Airport upgrades, through to Civil projects for large organisations, there is no shortage of work.
Our key client requires an experienced Bobcat Operator with WAH for work located in Blayney. This position is an ASAP start, ongoing working Monday to Friday with overtime and weekend work available.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operating Excavator/Bobcat
- Civil Labouring
- Working at Heights
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Experience on roads, subdivisions and other civil orientated sites.
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Must have a Excavator/Bobcat/Skid steer ticket
- Must possess a Construction OHS White card
- Availability to work Monday to Friday up to10 Hour days
- Own transport (as sites are not accessible by public transport)
- Experience working with structural steel and precast is ideal
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
To become a part of the Corestaff Crew, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or call Corestaff today on 02 8881 0901 to discuss further.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.