We are currently recruiting experienced Boilermakers for our prestigious rail client based in Bayswater.
About the Role
- Servicing and maintenance of locomotives and other rolling stock
- Removal and installation of large heavy components from rolling stock
- Australian Trade Cert
- Heavy manufacturing experience, ideally previous experience within the rail industry
- Experience and competent in the use of gantry cranes up to 50t
- Previous experience within a large workshop or heavy maintenance environment
- Strong safety awareness
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Desired but not essential
- Bogie overhaul experience
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application