At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading, privately owned industrial, construction and environmental services provider. As a multi-disciplinary, full-service provider, they have delivered some of Australia’s most difficult and significant construction services projects.
About The Opportunity
Due to increase in projects our client is seeking experienced Boilermakers for an ongoing employment opportunity. These roles will be working a Monday to Friday roster with occasional Saturday work.
- Support of production team with day to day workload
- Adhering to requirements working with drawings
- Working to meet customer delivery timeframes
- Liaising with the team on job completion
- Maintaining a safe and clean production work environment
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience as a Boilermaker/Welder
- Certificate III in Engineering – Metal Fabrication (or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to think through problems and resolve issues independently
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact our office today on 8450 1200 to discuss further.