Boilermaker – Workshop
Our client is currently seeking experienced Boilermaker/Welders with strong fabrication experience for urgent vacancies working in Bassendean.
These roles are to commence as soon as possible, ongoing in duration with possibility of permanent role.
Hours: 8 – 10 hours per day
Rosters: Monday to Friday (applicants need to be flexible to work shift work if required)
Rate: $45.89 plus penalties
Job Details: Fabrication and welding of transport frames and Conveyor Pulleys
- Previous fabrication & welding experience in a workshop environment
- Australian Recognized Boilermaker Welder Trade Certification
- Current Dogging Ticket – Desirable
- Current Forklift Ticket
- Must be able to pass a positional weld test
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.