CoreStaff Perth are currently seeking 20+ experienced Boilermakers for workshop positions on sites Perth’s Metropolitan area. These are not FIFO roles and all positions are in Perth.
Essential Requirements :
- Be available for immediate starts
- Australian recognised trade papers
- Experience working on conveyor trusses, buckets, screens, crushers and other mining equipment
- Current driver’s licence
- Be able to pass a medical and drug screen
What’s on Offer :
- Kwinana, Bassendean and Welshpool workshop locations
- Various Rosters
- Short (6-8 weeks) to 6+ month assignments & Temp to Perm
- Immediate Starts
- Weekly pays on a Thursday
- Perth Metro based work – Be home every night
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will commence immediately!
CoreStaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.