Our clients are looking for bus drivers to join their ever growing team
- Kalgoorlie Residential – NO FIFO
- Split Shifts – working AM then PM
- Driving busses for Mine Site runs, School Runs, etc
About The Job
The primary function of the Bus Driver is to effectively and safely operate passenger vehicles and to provide professional customer service.
- Experience in the Transport Industry – Highly desirable
- Medium Rigid (MR) or above Drivers license preferred
- Passenger Transport Driver (PTD) authorization will be required
- Be able to obtain a Working with Children card
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or contact the Kalgoorlie branch on 6000 0900 to discuss further.