Business Support Manager
Corestaff (CGH Group company) are proudly Australian, privately owned and operate from 12 locations around the country. We are one of Australia’s fastest growing outsourced recruitment and human resources service firms who assist clients to attract, develop and retain high performing and diverse workforces.
We are currently seeking a Business Support Manager with a nursing qualification to co ordinate and maintain the overall delivery and administrative support for our client in Townsville.
Duties and Responsibilities to include :
* Working indirectly with NDIS on submissions
* Manage procedures to meet supported independent living processes and conditions
* Liaise with our Townsville General Hospital involving new NDIS clients requiring maximum care
* Provide quotations for new clients
* Co ordinate staff rosters
* Strong Administrative co ordination
About you :
* A caring and dutiful demeanour
* Knowledgeable in disability/ high care
* Completed a Nursing Degree
* Knowledge of NDIS would be desirable
Availability : Immediate
This position would be most suited to a person who may be considering an alternate role which requires minimal nursing duties for this full time role.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday averaging 38 hours a week and hold a current driver’s license and yellow card or be prepared to obtain one.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Please note that all applications will be reviewed upon submission expected within two weeks. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Reference: 200054629
Contact Name: Lynden Archer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Queensland
Job Industry: Medical and Nursing