Calling All Boilermakers & Mechanical Fitters
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Corestaff SA are seeking many Boilermakers & Mechanical Fitters to join the team to work on multiple shut downs in SA and interstate.
Our client is a manufacturing company and offering opportunities for ongoing employment for the right candidate.
These roles will involve carrying out a range of duties including maintenance of fixed plant.
- Adhering to requirements working with drawings
- Working to meet customer delivery timeframes
- Liaising with the team on job completion
- Maintaining a safe and clean production work environment
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must hold Australian Trade Qualifications
- Working at Heights – highly regarded
- Confined Space – highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to think through problems and resolve issues independently
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 8450 1200 discuss further.