CoreStaff is looking for experienced and trade qualified Carpenter’s.
To be considered for these roles it is essential that:
- You have proven industry experience and the ability to complete all aspects of residential, industrial and commercial carpentry.
- You will be trade qualified
- Available for short term and long term roles
- Effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Be avaliable for either local or FIFO.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Brayley today on 08 8942 6666 to discuss further.