About The Job
Our client is currently looking for a number of experienced Civil Labourers to work on many sites throughout Adelaide (Local and away work)
We are looking for candidates who have proven civil experience, able to work autonomously and follow instruction.
Successful candidates will:
- Construction Industry White Card (Online not accepted)
- Proven history working in the industry (experience in laser level, pipe laying and general civil duties highly regarded)
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in team environment
- Plant tickets or HR Licence (highly regarded but not essential)
- Daily travel allowance
- 10-hour days
- Above Award rates including overtime penalty rates when applicable
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further