At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About our Client
Our client is one of Australia’s leading construction companies. The Project is mainly situated in the Western Down’s region. This is a 14 day on and 14 day off roster.
About this role:
Construction labourer assisting tradesman on gas and construction project.
Successful applicants will undertake a range of responsibilities:
- General labouring including heavy manual tasks.
- Experience and knowledge with use of PPE and able to follow WHS initiatives
- Organised, a good attention to detail, and able to manage time efficiently.
Skills and experience:
- Previous general labouring experience on a similar project
- Simple earthworks and hardstand construction, e.g. use of compactors, setting levels etc
- Dogman / basic rigger certificate
- Hold a current Driver Licence
- We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians
- FIFO is offered for non-Locals
This is an excellent opportunity to join a construction company building Australia’s workforce.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified