At Corestaff, We pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Feel like part of the team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
The Newcastle and Hunter Valley regions civil construction sectors are holding strong through the COVID-19 lockdowns with consistent work flowing in. Project we see range from Sub-Divisions, Road and specialty Infrastructure works, complex rehabilitation jobs, through to Civil projects for large mining organisations, there is no shortage of work.
A few of our key clients require experienced physically fit Civil Labourers for a number of projects across the region. Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Experience on roads, subdivisions and other civil orientated sites.
- Willingness to swing a shovel or jump on the broom
- Understanding of environmental controls
- Not afraid of the dreaded whaker packer
- Pipelaying experience is advantageous
- RII – Roller Ticket
- Must possess a Construction OHS White card
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screen
To become a part of the Corestaff Crew, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or contact the CoreStaff Team today on 02 4044 0412 for further information.