At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognize you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key client, focusing on large Civil projects located in Western Sydney are seeking experienced Civil Labourers to join the team.
These positions will see you working Monday to Friday on day shift, on an ongoing basis with OT available. Please note that these positions could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate!
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Spotting Machinery
- Pit and Pipe works
- Using hand and power tools
- Site Set Up / Demobilisation
- General Labouring Duties
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience on roads, subdivisions and other civil orientated sites
- Must possess a Construction OHS White card
- Availability to work Monday to Friday/ 10 Hour days
- Willing to travel up to 1 hr
- Own transport (as sites are not accessible by public transport)
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume.