Civil Mobile Plant Operators
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Are you sick of working away, and want a long term Perth based contract, where you can go home every night?
We are currently seeking a number of operators for a main road construction project, location north of the CBD.
The project is set to commence in the next few weeks, and will be approx. 12 months in duration.
We are currently chasing operator with the following skills sets:
- Final Trim Dozer Operators (D6)
- Skid Steer Operators
- IT Loader Operators
- Roller Operators
- Water Cart / HR Tipper Operators
- HC Tipper Operators
- Experience civil labourers
Candidates must have:
- Proven operational experience preferably within a civil environment
- Nationally accredited operating tickets
- White or blue card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical with drug/alcohol screening
- Desire to work long term in Perth
- PTA inductions/qualification highly desirable
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application