Civil Plant Operators
Successful candidates will be required to perform a number of different duties, these can include, but are not limited to, use of plant machinery and labouring duties based on their qualifications.
Positions we are recruiting for
- Roller Operators
- Bobcat Operator
- Water Cart Operators (HR Licence)
- Dump Truck Operators (HS Ticket)
- Loader Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Dozer Operator
- Grader Operators – (GPS M Series essential)
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in team environment
- HR Licence or Above (highly regarded)
- Proven history working in the industry
- Construction Industry White Card (Online not accepted)
- Hold relevant plant tickets
- Comply with Police check and drug & Alcohol testing requirements
- Daily travel allowance
- 10-hour days
- Above Award rates including overtime penalty rates when applicable
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.