Civil Plant Operators
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client has an outstanding reputation within the construction industry, high retention rates and ample opportunities on offer. They are firmly committed to looking after their staff, from safety in the workplace through to professional development, ongoing training and equal opportunities.
About The Job
Our client has multiple new projects starting and are seeking experienced Operators for immediate starts. Ongoing work opportunities available for the right candidates.
We are currently looking for ticketed Civil Plant Operators and Skilled Labourers who hold one or more of the below tickets:
- Excavator (final trim highly regarded)
- Articulated Dump Truck
- Roller – both padfoot & smooth drum
- Watercart (HR licence)
- Skid Steer – both hand & foot controls
- Grader (final trim highly regarded)
Successful candidates will be required to perform several different duties, these can include but are not limited to the use of plant machinery and labouring duties.
To be successful, we require the following;
- Minimum 12 months experience within the civil industry
- Minimum of 2 contactable references within the last 6 months
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical/Drug and Alcohol
- Ability to work long hours
- A White Card obtained within a classroom (online not accepted)
- Hourly rate + penalties
- Daily travel allowance
- Living away from home allowance when applicable
- Career development with a well-known civil company
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact our office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.