Cleaner – Health Services – North Shore
At CoreStaff, we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Importantly we want you to feel like part of our team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about. Currently, we are looking for reliable and detail focused cleaners within the Health Care sector to work for a government client in the North Shore area.
- Full time hours & ongoing work
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Free uniform
- Discounted onsite hospital parking, but very accessible by train and public transport
- Shift workers will accrue an extra 1 week in annual leave
- Salary Sacrificing program to reduce your taxable income
- Lots of overtime available attracting penalty rates, increase your earning potential
- Career progression opportunities into Support Services & even Junior Level Management Positions
This role will be working as a Ward Cleaner within the Clinical Support Services team. Candidates will be required to carry out the following:
- Cleaning of various hospital wards including patient rooms, hallways, waiting areas, toilets/bathrooms, offices and lab areas etc.
- Safely operating commercial cleaning equipment
- Assisting with restocking of cleaning supplies and keeping in orderly condition
- Removal of dirty and soiled linen from beds and patient rooms
To be successful, you will need to meet the following:
- Preferably have experience working within the hospital or other health care industries similar position; OR
- Previous commercial or hospitality cleaning is also welcomed
- Successful applicants may have previously worked as a healthcare assistant, ward assistant, porter etc.
- Good communication skills and able to follow directions
- Physically fit
- Category A vaccinated or willing to get
- Working with children check
- No criminal record
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, please send through an updated copy of your resume. If you require more information regarding this opportunity you can speak with Ron from the CoreStaff team on 02 8881 0901.
#corestaff #health #healthcare #jobs #hospitaljobs #career #indeed
Job Reference: 200039878
Contact Name: CoreStaff NSW Pty Ltd