CNC Machinist – Programmer
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our clients based in Kewdale and Guildford are seeking experienced CNC Programmers for an immediate start.
Essential Criteria for this role :
- CNC Lathe experience – flatbed and vertical lathe
- Australian qualifications
- Fanuc control experience
- Forklift Ticket
- Current drivers licence & reliable transport
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol screen & Pre Employment Medical
Desirable Criteria :
- Overhead Crane experience
- Dogging ticket
On Offer :
- Temp to perm work opportunity
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work
- $38.00 – $48.00 per hour depending on shift and experience
- ASAP commencement
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply via the link including an up to date resume. Phone screens will commence immediately. No overseas applicants or those seeking sponsorship will be considered for these roles. You must be based in Perth.
CoreStaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200054872
Contact Name: Owen Frankhouser
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Western Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services