Our client based in Canning Vale is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist – Okuma Lathe for an immediate start.
Essential Criteria for this role :
- Okuma CNC Lathe experience
- Experience with programming
- Current drivers licence & reliable transport
- Ability to pass a drug/ alcohol screen & Pre Employment Medical
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be highly organised and have excellent time management skills
Desirable Criteria :
- Forklift Ticket and experience
- Live tooling experience on the Lathe
On Offer :
- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Monday to Friday (38 hour week)
- Roster – Monday to Thursday 2PM -10PM; Friday 12PM-6PM
- $43.70 per hour ($38.00 hr base + $5.70 hr afternoon loading)
- ASAP commencement
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply via the link including an up to date resume. Phone screens will commence immediately. No overseas applicants or those seeking sponsorship will be considered for these roles. You must be based in Perth.
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200040572
Contact Name: CoreStaff WA Pty Ltd
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Western Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services