Contracts Administrator / Specialist
CoreStaff have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Specialist to join the Government Sector for a 12 month contract. Reporting to the Contracts Manager in this role you will plan, develop and establish contracts for the procurement of goods and services including capital works projects.
Duties include, preparing bid documents, writing evaluation recommendations and reports, liaising with the stakeholders and providing support on projects, providing IT contract and procurement advice, reviewing procurement plans for critical or high risk contracts and resolving contractual issues that arise.
- Extensive experience in the development, negotiation and implementation of IT contracts
- Degree level qualification in a related discipline (IT, Business or Law)
- Extensive experience in the development and management of contracts particularly in Information Technology
- Knowledge of contract law and the formation of complex IT contracts.
- Experience with computer system SAP (desirable)
- Experience in government sector procurement (desirable)
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday
- 12 Month ontract with possibility to extend
- Hourly rate: $61.83 + super
If this sounds like the role for you then please Apply now or give us a call on 6253 9819 to discuss more.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.