Conveyor Hand – Recycling Sorters
CoreStaff Perth are currently seeking Conveyor Hand – Recycling Sorters for an ASAP start for our client’s Waste Recycling Facility situated in the southern suburbs of Bibra Lake. You’ll be working within this busy facility and must be available to work varying shifts across Monday to Friday up to twelve hours a day during busy periods.
You will be expected to undertake the following duties on shift:
- Sort through recyclable waste on the primary first stage conveyor within the plant to ensure non recyclable and bulky materials are removed and destroyed correctly
- Ensure correct recyclables are being received across secondary conveyors within the plant such as paper and plastic.
- General clean up and housekeeping across all areas of the recycling plant facility
- Work in accordance with our clients on site safety procedures and policies
To be successful within this role you will ideally have previous General Hand/Process Work or Labouring experience within an industrial or commercial environment such as processing plants, waste disposal plants and manufacturing plants.
Essential to apply for this role :
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- Available to work a rotating roster and be flexible for on call work
- Good communication skills & speak, read and write in English
- Good level of health & fitness – must be able to stand for long periods at a time
- Ability to work long shifts and work within a team environment
- A high level of commitment towards on site safety
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Able to complete online inductions
On Offer :
- $28.71 per hour casual base rate
- Immediate commencement
- SOR Location – Bibra Lake
This role will best suit those living in the southern suburbs of Perth close to Bibra Lake and in reward for your skills and dedication you’ll be rewarded with a great hourly rate and you’ll also be joining a well known national waste management company.
If you are available for an immediate start please apply via the link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will commence immediately.
Job Reference: 200040699
Contact Name: CoreStaff WA Pty Ltd
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Western Australia
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production