Counter Balance Pickers
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Corestaff are currently seeking experienced forklift operators / Pickers to assist our client, a leading distribution Centre in Eastern Creek. Afternoon shiftavailable, 2pm – 10pm
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Pick & Packing
- General Warehouse Duties
- Data entry
- Manual Handling 20 -25 Kg
- Counter Balance driving
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- Current LF Forklift License
- Previous forklift operation experience
- Picking experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Initiative, punctuality and reliability
- Own reliable transport (essential)
- If you believe you have met the above criteria, then please forward your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” or call Corestaff on 02 8881 0901.
Job Reference: 200043052
Contact Name: CoreStaff NSW Pty Ltd
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: New South Wales
Job Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain