At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Corestaff are currently looking for an experienced Crusher Fitter to work a 2:1 FIFO roster at the Olympic Dam Mining Site.
Crusher Fitters will be responsible for the servicing, repair, and maintenance of the company’s mobile plant equipment as well as fault finding & diagnostics to assist the prevention of breakdowns or unexpected down time of machinery. At times, you will be working autonomously within your role and therefore must show initiative and a strong understanding of the plant located on site.
Successful Crusher Fitter candidates will possess the following:
- Proven experience maintaining and repairing mobile crushing equipment, including impact, jaw and cone crushers (Nordberg crushing experience desirable).
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence;
- Completing diagnosis, general maintenance, breakdowns, services and component change outs;
- Proven commitment to workplace health and safety;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team;
- Personal drive and results orientation;
- Effective problem solving ability
All candidates will be required to pass a National Police Clearance, pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol screen.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200052392
Contact Name: Amber Pickering
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: South Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services