Customer Contact Officer
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry. We currently have offices located in Townsville, Darwin, Perth, Kalgoorlie, Newman, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Sydney, Newcastle, Eastern Creek, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We are currently seeking a Customer Contact Officer that has a proven solid work history in customer service with administration skills.
To be considered for this role you will be required to have the following:
- Current drivers licence
- Experience in a similar customer service role ie IT, Call Centre, Security, Accounts or Payroll.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing
Must has proven skills in:
- Phone response
- Proven experience in Microsoft Word and Excel (desirable)
- Data entry
- Proven ability to deflect conflict and resolve issues
- Ability to learn as you go
- Great attitude and aptitude
Normal hours or work Monday – Friday
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
“Thank you for your application”
CoreStaff Townsville (07) 4771 8200
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.