At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters with mining / civil earthmoving experience required for immediate start.
We currently have FIFO positions available for Diesel Fitters with demonstrated experience working on heavy duty plant.
Immediate starts are available for candidates who possess the recognised trade qualifications in addition to the below skills and experience;
- Heavy Diesel Fitter Trade qualification (essential);
- Current drivers licence (essential);
- Demonstrated experience maintaining CATERPILLAR and/or KOMATSU equipment;
- Experience with heavy earthmoving machinery;
- Proven commitment to and compliance with site safety standards;
- Auto-electrical experience will be highly regarded.
These positions are all based in SA so candidates must be currently within location or willing to commute at own cost to SA for allocated rosters.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Check and must pass a full pre employment medical including a D&A.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.