Diesel Fitter x 2 in Bassendean
Our client based in Bassendean is seeking an experienced Heavy Duty Component Fitter for a very clean workshop environment. The work is mainly assembly work with no strip down and degreasing work involved as this is looked after by the Trades Assistants. There will also be intensive internal training for the initial 3-4 weeks to learn the internal processes and procedures of the business.
Essential Criteria for this role :
- 2 years post trade experience
- Caterpillar 777 – 793 & Komatsu 930E – Wheel groups & transmissions
- Certificate III Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Current Driver’s License
- Energetic demeanour & someone who takes pride in their work
- Able to work autonomously and follow process
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical
- Ability to pass a Drug and alcohol screening
On Offer :
- $48.00-$50.00 per hour
- 6.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday roster
- 1-2 Saturdays per month
- Immediate start
- Bassendean location
- Temp to Perm Opportunity for the right person
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply via the link including an up to date resume. Phone screens will commence immediately. No overseas applicants or those seeking sponsorship will be considered for these roles. You must be based in Perth.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200045732
Contact Name: CoreStaff WA Pty Ltd