At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Diesel Fitter is responsible for the servicing, repair, and maintenance of the company’s mobile plant equipment, as well as fault finding & diagnostics to assist the prevention of break downs or unexpected down time of machinery.
These roles are working a 2:1 Roster. Flights from Adelaide, meals and accommodation all provided.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Heavy Diesel Fitter Trade qualification – essential
- Experience with road trains and trucks;
- Experience with heavy earth-moving machinery;
- Demonstrated experience maintaining CATERPILLAR and/or KOMATSU equipment;
- Proven commitment to and compliance with site safety standards;
- Drivers licence; HR licence desirable, but not essential;
- Auto-electrical experience will be highly sought after.
All candidates will be required to pass a National Police Clearance, pre-employment medical, and a drug and alcohol screen. Current Police Check (within 3 months) highly preferred.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200052372
Contact Name: Amber Pickering
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: South Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services