Dump Truck Operator – Mining
Dump Truck Operators – Looking for a new role? Corestaff have a multitude of roles available and we look forward to discussing options with you.
About Our Clients
Our clients are situated across the state – Pilbara, Goldfields and beyond with FIFO and DIDO (Drive in Drive out) options available. Gold, Nickel, Iron Ore – we have them covered.
About The Job
Your proven experience as a production Dump Truck Operator will make you an asset to your client – safely and efficiently operating your machine whilst on site.
These roles are not suited for those without experience operating a Dump Truck.
- Proven recent experience as a Production Dump Truck Operator in a Mining Environment – CAT 777 and above
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Police Clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment checks including medical and drug screening
- Ability to provide 2 references relating to your Dump Truck skills and experience
- Competitive rates – $40-45 per hour!
- Ongoing work with Temp to Perm arrangements
- Good sites, facilities and work cultures
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
For a non obligation discussion about the options available to you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or contact Tom on 08 6253 9800 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200046770
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd