Dump Truck Operator
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client has an outstanding reputation within the construction industry, high retention rates and ample opportunities on offer. They are firmly committed to looking after their staff, from safety in the workplace through to professional development, ongoing training and equal opportunities.
About The Job
Our client has multiple new projects starting and are seeking experienced Operators for immediate starts. Ongoing work opportunities available for the right candidates.
- Current HR Licence
- Articulated Haul Truck (HS) licence essential
- Previous experience operating HR trucks or heavier and/or Dump Trucks – rigid and articulated
- White Card (Online white cards will not be accepted)
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment medical
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Hold a current police check or ability to obtain one
- Minimum 2 contactable reference withing the last 6 months
- Hourly rate + penalties
- Daily travel allowance
- Living away from home allowance when applicable
- Career development with a well-known civil company
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.