Electrical Fitter x2
We are currently recruiting experienced Electrical Fitters for our prestigious rail client based in Bayswater.
About the role:
- Component overhaul, installation of mechanical and electrical equipment and acceptance testing.
- Inspect and interpret technical drawings
- Ensure active involvement in Lean Manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Raise relevant work issues to area supervision and management.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a strong safety environment
- Australian Trade Cert
- Ability to read, interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of component overhaul processes and practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands
- Previous experience working in the rail industry (desirable)
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application