We have an opportunity available until the 22nd October 2021 based in Kalgoorlie for an experienced Electrical Dual Tradesperson. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of electrical and instrumentation services including installation, testing, maintenance, fault finding, repair and commissioning of all Water Corporation’s assets throughout the Region.
What the role will offer:
- Performing scheduled and unscheduled (breakdown) maintenance in water systems and installs electrical and instrumentation components
- Performing complex isolation and shutdowns
- Complex problem solving of water systems and chemical dosing systems
- Performs tasks on PLC, SCADA and instrumentation equipment
- Supervises and develops others including on the job training for apprentices and contractor supervision
- Performs High Voltage switching under direction as well as writing and checking HV Switching Programmes
Key skills and experience:
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Instrumentation Certificate
- Relevant High Risk Licences
- WA ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or Contact the Kalgoorlie Branch today on 6000 0900 to discuss further.