Electrician – Authorised Service Provider
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Corestaff are seeking applications for qualified Electricians who are Ausgrid Authorised Service Providers for a minimum 6 month project based in Sydney Metro.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Commissioning and decommissioning
- Network Connections
- Cable testing
- Hi Voltage cable terminations
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Electrical Licence
- Hold ASP1 and/or ASP2 tickets
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- Be willing to travel Sydney Metro
- Available for 6 month project
- Be physically fit and have no movement or lifting restrictions
- Be safety-conscious
- Have a can-do attitude!
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact today on 8881-0901 to discuss further.