At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Corestaff are currently seeking experienced Electricians to be part of a team based in Ayres Rock, setting up portable camps on a 3 in 1 Roster. Flights from Adelaide, meal allowance, and accommodation will be provided.
About The Job
Core duties will range from first fix, second fix, testing & commissioning, and completing Certificate of Compliance.
Daily activities may include but not limited to:
- Various tray and conduit work, including solid galvanized conduit
- Running in and dressing cables into switchboards
- Terminating switchboards
- Installation of various equipment
- Testing in accordance to current standards
- Complying with all OH&S policies and procedures
We strongly encourage applicants with the following qualities to apply
- Electrical Trade qualifications are essential
- Current NT A Class electrical licence
- At least 2 year’s experience working in a range of environments, (Commercial, Industrial, Domestic)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in Safety
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Current white card
- Willingness to travel
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Amber today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200038715
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: Northern Territory
Job Industry: Trade and Services
Job Skill: ELECTRIAN TRADE ELECTRICAL CIVIL