Electricians and Carpenters
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client has been delivering services and providing Plumbers, Electricians and Carpenters for projects and maintenance on modular building all over Australia.
Due to increase in project operations with our client, we require a number of experienced Electricians and Carpenters for local projects.
We strongly encourage applicants with the following qualities to apply:
- Electrical or Carpentry Trade qualifications are essential
- Electrician must have a Current A Class Electrical Licence
- At least 2 year’s experience working in a range of environments, (Commercial, Industrial, Domestic)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in Safety
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Have a current Police Clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Have a current DCSI Clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Current white card
- Willingness to travel
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200052353
Contact Name: Amber Pickering
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: South Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services