Electricians, Plumbers and Carpenters
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About our client
Our client has been delivering services and providing Plumbers, Electricians and Refrigeration Tradesman for projects and maintenance on modular building all over Australia.
About the role
Due to increase in project operations with our client, we require several experienced Electricians, Plumbers and Carpenters for a significant project located in Western Australia. These roles are FIFO from Adelaide only working on a 3/1 roster. Flights, meals, and accommodation will be provided.
We strongly encourage applicants with the following qualities to apply:
- Trade qualifications are essential
- Plumbers and Electricians will be required to have both SA & WA Electrical or Plumbing Licences
- Current white card
- Excavator licence will be highly regarded
- At least 2 year’s experience working in a range of environments, (Commercial, Industrial, Domestic)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
Corestaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact our office today on 8450 1200 to discuss further.