At Corestaff, we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Feel like part of the team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
A number of our clients will be requiring experienced excavator operators for a number of projects including the Golden Highway upgrade, top soil projects and haul road maintenance projects on two mine sites in the Muswellbrook area. We also have work that will be coming up in the Mudgee area if you are happy to work away!
Given the environment and the location of this job, we will be looking for someone who either resides, or is willing to arrange their own accommodation within 1hr of Muswellbrook.
What does the job entail?
Operating anywhere from 13-49tonne Diggers we will need someone who is skilled with final trim and is comfortable with using GPS (ideally Trimble). You will be working Mon-Fri with Saturdays as a potential depending on the site you go to. These roles have varied pay rates which range from casual rates with penalties to flat rates for a 10.5hr day.
So, what do you need to have?
- Minimum 12 months Excavator Experience – experience with final trim & GPS
- Experience on 13 – 49tonne diggers in civil and/or mining environments
- RIIs OR VOCs
- Construction OHS White card
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screen
- A current coal board medical or the ability to pass one
- Current BHP or MACH Energy inductions are advantageous
To become a part of the CoreCrew, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or contact our recruitment team on 02 4044 0412 if you have further questions.
Job Reference: 200045265
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd