Excavator Operator – Civil
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Pilbara, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Melbourne, Newcastle, Eastern Creek, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion we are seeking an Experienced Excavator Operator with proven Civil construction experience.
To be considered for this role you must have the following licences/documents and attributes:
- Previous experience operating 30 Tonne to 49 Tonne Excavators
- Proven experience in Tunnel and Trench digging
- RII’s or OHS Certification for Excavator
- Backhoe experience would be an advantage
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol testing
- Must hold a White card or Construction Blue card
- Must hold Current Drivers licence
- Must be available for an immediate start
Hours: Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays
TO APPLY: please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you’re a suitable candidate for this role, please click the ‘apply now’ button.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs. To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed upon submission, with only shortlisted candidates contacted further in regards to the role.
“Thank you for your application”
Townsville CoreStaff – (07) 4771 8200