An exciting opportunity exists for an Exploration Geologist to work as part of a site-based exploration team at West Musgrave.
The West Musgrave project is located in the Musgrave Province of Western Australia and includes the Nebo-Babel nickel-copper and Succoth copper deposits.
This role is offered on a FIFO Roster of 13 days on, 8 days off roster from Perth only.
The role will be reporting to the Senior Exploration Geologist, and responsibilities of this role include:
- Principally, supervision of drilling and other exploration programs including logging, data entry, assessment of results and all aspects of quality control;
- Compilation and assessment of geological information;
- Interpretation of logging and drilling results;
- Coordination of logistics and supplies for site activities;
- Supervision of field staff and contractors engaged at the site to ensure safe and high quality work procedures are maintained;
- Assistance with environmental and heritage surveys, rehabilitation programs as required; and
- Associated duties as required.
The successful candidate MUST have proven experience with base metals and/or gold exploration within Australia.
For further information, please contact Bobby on 08 6253 9800 for a confidential discussion.