At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our Client is a leading National supplier of Galvanized Steel to the construction industry. They are currently going through a busy period and as such we are looking for reliable Factory Hands to work in their Steel Galvanizing Plant in Girraween on both day and afternoon shifts.
This will be an ongoing role for the right candidate. Your commitment to the position is extremely important, and we will value reliability, attendance, and good attitude above all.
Duties of the factory hand role will include:
- Wiring steel products to jig in preparation for galvanising
- Dressing/Fettling of galvanised steel using grinders, hand files etc
- Strapping, packing steel ready for customer pick up/dispatch
- Repetitive movements and manual handling of steel
Successful candidates will:
- Preferably have experience in Galvanising, Steel or Fabrication
- Be physically fit and have no movement or lifting restrictions
- Be comfortable working with large scale machinery
- Be willing to do some overtime
- Be committed to full-time hours
- Have good English speaking and comprehension
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Be safety-conscious
- Have a can-do attitude!
Having a background in heavy industrial environments is essential as this is not a warehousing role and requires you to have skills related to the proper handling of construction/industrial materials.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact us today on 8881-0901