Mechanically minded Factory Hands/ Assembly workers required for an immediate start for our International mining industry supplier.
Essential skills required:
- Experience on an Industrial Manufacturing production line – preferably with metal product
- Mechanical aptitude – working on engines, radiators or similar
- Take measurements and cut to size as required
- Basic machining or metal preparation would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of nuts, bolts, and tools
- Be able to pass a drug screen & pass ongoing random site testing
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport essential
- Ability to work with people from varied back grounds and cultures
- Minimum 6 months industry experience desirable
- Welshpool location
- Ongoing training on offer with the potential for career progression for the right candidate
- Days Shift – Monday to Thursday (6.00am – 2.30pm) and Friday (6.00am – 12.00pm)
- Afternoon Shift – Monday to Thursday (3.30pm to 12.00am) and Friday (3.30pm to 9.30pm)
- Some Overtime during busy periods
- Ongoing, Temp to Permanent opportunity
- Day Shift Casual Pay Rate – $27.15 per hour plus penalties
- Afternoon Shift Casual Pay Rate – $31.22 per hour plus penalties
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.